wierd problem

This section is for specific instructions for daily operations of the Solus printer and for troubleshooting. User submitted tips, etc. should go in the "Tips and Tutorials" section.
M.A.N
Novice
wierd problem

Postby M.A.N » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:31 am

Hi everyone
Since yesterday my prints that were going well, started failing from front side and right side of buildplate.
When i paused print i saw that some parts of print didn't attach to buildplate after slice 3 and makes the mess.
I recalibrate the buildplate and changed the film but its still like before.
Any suggestions!?
Thank you
Attachments
_20161002_134350.JPG
Jewelermdt
Solus Master

Re: wierd problem

Postby Jewelermdt » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:16 am

Double check your video settings. Make sure Full RGB in on. Did you have a update to your computer?? This sometimes resets settings.
M.A.N
Novice

Postby M.A.N » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:13 am

No. I didn't update anything.
It just happens to those sides of build platform if i load a model there. I should place them about 6mm above sides. So i can't use all of build platform space.
Jewelermdt
Solus Master

Postby Jewelermdt » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:59 am

If your focus and measurement of grid is perfect, then you should be able to use the whole plate. I find another thing is the tension of the film against the table. I'm betting the fail is on the left side and back. Also make sure the build platform is flat on the table front to back, side to side. Maybe a screw got loose on the platform and it's lifted up on the back left corner. Just my thinking.
M.A.N
Novice

Postby M.A.N » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks for your advices
When buildplate is attached mess happens on its front side and right sides in some certain points.
I cleaned all the lenses and glass and quarts.
Its a bit better now. But still in that points base layers from 2nd layer and on they have problem.
But in other places its perfect ;) .
Pic attached
Attachments
_20161004_182851.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG