3DCONNEXION SpaceMouse Support?

Jules
Novice
3DCONNEXION SpaceMouse Support?

Postby Jules » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:29 pm

I would like to try out the SpaceNavigator or SpaceMouse Pro anybody use one with Solus Contour? Just wondering if it will work? Thanks
KevMan
Novice

Re: 3DCONNEXION SpaceMouse Support?

Postby KevMan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:33 pm

I use one, but not with the Contour software. I son't see a need for that anyways........
Jules
Novice

Postby Jules » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Which one do you have and do you find it useful? I thought it would be nice for panning sideways instead of using the scroll wheel which is different from my CAD software, it would be nice to create similar feel between the three programs. Also adding manual supports would be even easier. My CAD computer and Solus computer are one and the same. I would like to use it for both if i decided to buy one.
KevMan
Novice

Postby KevMan » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:17 pm

I have the Space Mouse and I LOVE IT. I've been using it with my CAD modeling for about 6 years. I hate having to use the mouse and keyboard for navigation if I don't have it with me. I can work so much faster with it than without. I have separate computers with Contour on them that run my printers, so I don't use Contour on my CAD box. I thought about installing it, just never have.

Kev