I encountered when I upgrade my Windows 7 into Windows 10. Please help me on this.

Usman
Novice
I encountered when I upgrade my Windows 7 into Windows 10. Please help me on this.

Postby Usman » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:27 am

Hello everybody. I have upgraded my Operating System from Windows 7 into Windows 10 and I include the all drivers. After that I install the requirements for Solus Contour the same as what I did in Windows 7 and everything OK but when I open the software and I take checked the check box for "Connect to the Controller" this is what happened.
error (2).jpg
error2.jpg
Please I need your help.
Jewelermdt
Solus Master

Re: I encountered when I upgrade my Windows 7 into Windows 10. Please help me on this.

Postby Jewelermdt » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 pm

That is normal. What are you trying to do? You only use the connect to manually run a home or grid. When you close this, things should go back to normal.
Usman
Novice

Re: I encountered when I upgrade my Windows 7 into Windows 10. Please help me on this.

Postby Usman » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 am

errordisplay.jpg

I don't know what is going on but it keeps displaying when I start to print. I have two printer and this situation is only happens in Windows 10 and the other one is working good in Windows 7.
Jewelermdt
Solus Master

Postby Jewelermdt » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:46 am

Update your Solus Countur software. I 1.9 is the latest. Much easier to adjust your grid. Does it start to home? If not then your connection to printer from computer is not set correct.
mongerdesigns
Solus Guru

Postby mongerdesigns » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:16 am

Make sure the power plug is plugged into the wall, and there is power, and that the power switch on the back of the machine is turned on.
Monger Designs a.k.a. Monger
http://www.mongerdesigns.com

Junction3d - Official US Distributor for the SOLUS 3D PRINTER
http://www.junction3d.com

Follow us on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/junction3d/
Usman
Novice

Postby Usman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Thank you very much guys. Now I solve the problem. It was no source of power. I figure out that the inside of printer has tiny led light-on even without source of power from the outlet and the only source of that tiny led light is from USB cord connected from computer. That expects me the printer has a power. Start today the printer will never tricks me again. Anyway thank you guys for the advice for the update. Now I'm using Solus Contour software 1.9. Much easier to adjust the grid. Really really easy, less than 10 minutes to adjust the grid compare to old version that will takes more than 30 minutes to fix for me.