Creation workshop

manakawari
Solus Expert
Creation workshop

Postby manakawari » Sun May 01, 2022 7:27 am

I have an original solus at my job that I haven't used for years and I'm in the process of setting it up but dont have software for it...my boss wont pay for new software since we no longer use it for work but I would like to set it up for myself.
Reify wont send me a version of creation workshop as they have moved on to new software and I wont buy new software so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a link available for creation workshop with proper settings for the original solus so I can use the machine we paid for?
I understand the new software is better but I am not going to invest my own money in a machine I dont own.

Advise would be appreciated
reify
Site Admin

Re: Creation workshop

Postby reify » Mon May 30, 2022 7:59 am

I don't remember saying I won't send out Creation Workshop....doesn't bother me at all.
manakawari
Solus Expert

Postby manakawari » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:44 am

I would appreciate it because the machine has been sitting a long time and was covered in dust and went through a move I wasn't able to supervise so I'm not sure if the machine or projector are even working so I'm hesitant to invest anything into the machine unless I can confirm its working. Can you send it to my email james@nyembroiderystudio.com

Also wondering if replacement projector lenses or aluminum vats are available?
If its working I want to buy the newer software but would need one of the lenses replaced as it was lost and would like a new vat
reify
Site Admin

Postby reify » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:33 am

Hi,

I sent you the link a couple weeks ago, did you receive it? Which lens do you need? Best to email me directly at reify3d@gmail.com