Kerstien's Prints

Show off your prints.
Kerstien
Solus Expert
Re: Kerstien's Prints

Postby Kerstien » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Archerm wrote:Definitely have to use your imagination on some pieces!! Might need some type of supports on that bottom outer edge. Let us know how it prints.

Mark maybe you can help me out, cant figer out how to outo turn off the projector after printing ( cable connected and auto turn off clicked ) infocus projector
Archerm
Solus Master

Postby Archerm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:57 pm

I would probably do a thin ring .1mm-.2mm at the top tapered to .5 mm at the base all the way around at that corner. You can then trim it off and lightly sand it. That would eliminate sagging of that edge. Like the pic I pmd you
Archerm
Solus Master

Postby Archerm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:00 pm

I still turn mine off by hand. I haven't tried the auto shutoff yet. Someone will chime in on this.
Kerstien wrote:
Archerm wrote:Definitely have to use your imagination on some pieces!! Might need some type of supports on that bottom outer edge. Let us know how it prints.

Mark maybe you can help me out, cant figer out how to outo turn off the projector after printing ( cable connected and auto turn off clicked ) infocus projector
Archerm
Solus Master

Postby Archerm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Thought I pmd you this but I didnt

This but flip the support ring upside down to touch the entire edge/corner. You would be surprised how thin you can make the top of the support ring edge.

Something like this This would cover that edge.
samatheang
Solus Expert

Postby samatheang » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Have you selected the right projector in Edit - Preferences inside Solus Contour?

Kerstien wrote:

Jewelermdt
Solus Master

Postby Jewelermdt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 am

As Sam said. Make sure you have your projector selected. Have both cables connected. USP and RS cable. You should be good to go.
Kerstien
Solus Expert

Postby Kerstien » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:58 am

Archerm wrote:Thought I pmd you this but I didnt

This but flip the support ring upside down to touch the entire edge/corner. You would be surprised how thin you can make the top of the support ring edge.

Something like this This would cover that edge.

Fingers crossed
Attachments
IMG_0275.JPG
Kerstien
Solus Expert

Postby Kerstien » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 am

Jewelermdt wrote:As Sam said. Make sure you have your projector selected. Have both cables connected. USP and RS cable. You should be good to go.

This is the way I'm connected but still not shutting down. Projected selected :cry:
Attachments
IMG_0276.JPG
Kerstien
Solus Expert

Postby Kerstien » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:28 am

Attachments
IMG_0277.JPG
samatheang
Solus Expert

Postby samatheang » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:47 am

Have you tried without the USB hub? I think the hub is causing the problem, and you need to connect the serial cable directly from the projector to the laptop.

Kerstien wrote:2