MakerJuice WaxCast Resin

Discuss 3d printing resins
Claudio Esteban
Novice
Re: MakerJuice WaxCast Resin

Postby Claudio Esteban » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:11 am

hello, I have not been with me the impression WaxCast, according to the parameters given at the beginning of this post. I have had partial results using the resin WaxCast MJ only using the parameters using emerald B9 resin.

hola, a mi no me ha resultado la impresion con la WaxCast, segun los parametros entregados al inicio de este post. He tenido resultados parciales usando la resina WaxCast de MJ solo usando los parametros que usa la resina B9 esmeralda.
reify
Site Admin

Postby reify » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:56 am

Hi Claudio,

Have you removed the UV filter?
Claudio Esteban
Novice

Postby Claudio Esteban » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:53 am

reify wrote:Hi Claudio,

Have you removed the UV filter?

Yes, i am removed
achieve print this tower, but were two, the other is an inert mass at the bottom of the container
mongerdesigns
Solus Guru

Postby mongerdesigns » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:56 am

Ha. Nice!

You used the emerald settings to print with waxcast.
Monger Designs a.k.a. Monger
http://www.mongerdesigns.com

Junction3d - Official US Distributor for the SOLUS 3D PRINTER
http://www.junction3d.com

Follow us on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/junction3d/
Claudio Esteban
Novice

Postby Claudio Esteban » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:47 pm

if, achieved print something with that configuration. to the use the configuration of jm wax cast, alone was the bases of the layer initial, so that probe with each configuration that proposes in team and me gave result with the b9 emerald.

Si, logre imprimir algo con esa configuración. Al usar la configuración de JM Wax Cast, solo quedaba las bases de los layer iniciales, asi que probe con cada configuración que propone en equipo y me dio resultado con la B9 Esmeralda.

Translate by: Google Translate
KBS756
Novice

Postby KBS756 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Does anyone have a reliable way to get wax cast to stick to the build table ... on larger items it falls off infuriatingly for me ...
Trying to get it to work for certain pieces that we want to wax set due to their very light gold (and thus very thin)

Thanks
rkundla
Solus Master

Postby rkundla » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:39 am

I had more success with WaxCast when I made the raft or base larger than the default if using CW to make the raft. The more surface area it is attached to, the better the chance it will hold on.
M-Williams
Solus Master

Postby M-Williams » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:01 am

KBS756 wrote:Does anyone have a reliable way to get wax cast to stick to the build table ... on larger items it falls off infuriatingly for me ...
Trying to get it to work for certain pieces that we want to wax set due to their very light gold (and thus very thin)

Thanks

I assume that you have to print with a base. Make your supports are conical shape. You might also tweak you exposure.